Tricension Newsletter- August 2011
‘We have deep depth.’ Yogi Berra If Yogi is right, Tricension is doing pretty well. While the economy has created challenge, we continue to move the company forward through, hard work, innovation, and attentive customer service. Read on for our latest news and updates.
Microsoft Partner Update All Tricension team members are Certified Microsoft Professionals and the team has recently achieved Silver Microsoft Network Partner level in five capabilities including: Midmarket Solutions Provider, Web and Software development and the Data Platform. Additional certifications are just days away. Solution Update Solutions recently delivered include:
- A certified Ambulatory EMR/Practice Management systems for ‘specialty providers’ which received the federal government’s ‘meaningful use’ stamp of approval
- Healthcare billing platform used by a healthc are billing service
- Business Intelligence portal used by a manufacturing firm for sales reporting and demand based predictive scheduling of product manufacturing
- Business Intelligence portal used by facility managers to understand consumption of public utility services by tenants
- eCommerce platforms
- CRM/xRM solutions in manufacturing and financial services
- SharePoint 2011 solutions in healthcare
Our architects wanted to make you aware of some industry news in Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SQL Server and Silverlight.The Team
- New releases of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint 2010 deliver intuitive seamless integration as described in this MSDN blog.
- Gartner’s recent report for customer service in the contact center setting
- In addition, our Business Intelligence practice noted recent changes in the Magic Quadrant for the Business Intelligence product industry: Review the Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence
- What is Denali? Hint: New SQL Server release, with Master Data Services and blazing fast performance.
- Learn about Silverlight 5
- Lastly, as you know Tricension leads with Business Process Improvement and then selects the right technology to deliver the business solution. Here is a recent Thinking Bigger Business Magazine article written by Mike Lammers regarding the importance of understanding the firm’s value chain then supporting growth with technology.
Mike Lammers Scott Thompson Scott White
Michael Adams Troy Brooks Kelli Choate Teresa Drummond Stephanie Garrison Murali Jalari
Neeraj Kapoor Tony Latta Michael Merrell Jinal Patel Sabin Pradhan Terry Shelton
Our architects wanted to make you aware of some industry news in Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SQL Server and Silverlight.The Approach
- Enterprise Architecture
- Process Analysis & Optimization
- Custom and Commercial Software as a Service applications development
- Enterprise Data Management & Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship and Content Management systems
Let’s build a business improvement solution together.